A system of polypropylene pipes and fittings for central heating installations.
We offer a wide selection of stabilized (welded) PPP pipes for the transmission of hot and cold water and for central heating installations as well as other sanitary applications in industrial and residential construction of various sizes and operating parameters. Welded pipes and fittings are produced in the diameter range from 16mm to 110mm with a nominal pressure of PN 25 in gray and white. Made of the highest quality materials guarantees the installation's operation for up to 50 years.
Purpose and conditions of use.
PPR wired systems are designed for the construction of new installations, for renovation of hot water, cold water, central heating up to 95 degrees C, technological in industry and agriculture. The intended use of the system includes:
· Cold and hot water installations and central heating in residential and public buildings.
· Air conditioning installations.
· Cooling installations (ice water).
· Swimming pool installations.
· In agriculture - irrigation and ground heating systems.
· Technological installations - compressed air, chemical media, food media (dairies, breweries).
· Temperature 90 degrees C and pressure 10 bar - heating installations.
· Temperature 60 degrees C and pressure 16 bar - water installations.
· Max. pressure in continuous operation - up to 20 bar.
Advantages of the produced system:
· No corrosion phenomenon.
· High frost resistance.
· No scaling of pipelines with boiler scale.
· Pressure resistance.
· Low drag coefficients (high surface smoothness).
· Good electrical insulator (no stray currents).
· Very low thermal conductivity 0.22W / moK (low heat loss).
· Very good chemical resistance.
· Damping vibrations (does not transfer noise).
· Very light.
· Very quick and clean assembly.
· Absolutely reliable tightness of connections.
· Very high durability (for water over 50 years).
· Aesthetic appearance.
· Can be combined with installations of various materials.
· Possibility to build any installation in the following diameters: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90mm.
· The lowest price among materials for building sanitary installations and central heating.
The WiPlast enterprise offers a PPR duct system for central heating installations according to PN-EN ISO 15874-2: 2005, produced on the most modern technological lines from the highest quality domestic and foreign materials. The goal of our company is to provide customers and users with the highest quality products ensuring comfort of work for installers (simplicity and speed of assembly of our system), perfect operation of the installation for end users for many years.