A system of structural polypropylene pipes and fittings for external sewage system.
Pipes made of polypropylene (PP) in terms of their performance as well as carrying out earthworks is an optimal sewage system that allows use for a period of at least 100 years in the ground under roads with high load. The big advantage of this type of pipe is the production of high circumferential stiffness with low material consumption. Polypropylene used for production is included in thermoplastics (polyethylene and polybutene) belonging to the polyolefin group. Pipes according to PN-EN 13476 are qualified for type B (profile) pipes.
Advantages of the produced system:
- High chemical resistance to the effects of municipal sewage, rainwater and groundwater contaminated with organic waste and has good resistance to a large amount of chemicals found in industrial sewage.
- Resistance to elevated temperature of municipal sewage - it is stated that there are no restrictions in the amount of flow of sewage with elevated temperature to the external sewage system.
- High impact resistance
- High modulus of material elasticity - pipes have high circumferential stiffness.
- Guarantee of durability in natural and artificial conditions - accelerated.
Our external sewage system for pipes and fittings has:
- External walls of low and wide wave shape with narrow narrow grooves, where in the last groove there is an elastomer seal designed for joining them. The outer wall has on top of a low wide rib an additional roofing reinforcement, which receives point pressure directly on the outer wall of the pipe, causing its deformation while not allowing deformation of the inner wall.
- Smooth internal walls. The dimensions of the internal diameters of pipes significantly differ from similar structural pipes, the nominal size of which is related to the external diameter. Therefore, the dimension provided by the manufacturer applies exactly to the pipes and allows designers to take this diameter for hydraulic calculations.
- The color of the outer walls is orange-brown, while the inner walls are light gray.
Pipes and culverts have high peripheral stiffness, are resistant to high temperatures and external wall construction ensuring optimal cooperation with the ground. The system of fittings also contributes to this, which does not constitute additional excessive hydraulic resistance, because the fittings do not have natural flow barriers.
The system is produced on the most modern technological lines from the highest quality domestic and foreign materials.