Polyethylene pipe and fittings system for pressure sewerage.
We offer a wide range of pipes and fittings made of PE HD PE polyethylene, PE100 and PE100RC, which are intended for the distribution of drinking water as well as social and household sewage. The most important advantage of the PE HD system is tightness, durability, reliability and easy assembly.
High density polyethylene marked with the abbreviation PE HD is used for production. This raw material is perfect for many pipe applications. A characteristic feature is the high resistance to impact loads that occur at the stage of pipe laying. Single-wall pipes with full walls, nominal diameter range from 25mm to 800mm, with SDR 13.6 series; 11; 26; 17; 11.
Advantages of the produced system:
- High impact resistance
- High resistance to high temperature of municipal sewage
- High resistance to rainwater and groundwater contaminated with organic waste
- Guarantee of durability in natural and artificial conditions - accelerated
- Resistance to point loads
- Resistance to slow crack propagation
- Transmission of water intended for human consumption before treatment
- Pressure system for rainwater and sanitary sewage system
- Vacuum sewerage system - water for other purposes
HD PE pipes are supplied in the form of coils or straight sections. Polyethylene is a material with relatively low mechanical resistance to scratches.
PE HD pipes and fittings have peripheral stiffness, are resistant to high temperatures and external wall structure ensuring optimal cooperation with the ground. The system of fittings also contributes to this, which does not constitute additional excessive hydraulic resistance.
The system is manufactured on the latest technological lines from the highest quality materials.