Polypropylene pipe system for external sewage system with a solid wall.
We offer a wide selection of external, non-pressure, sewage pipes made of PP of various dimensions and operating parameters for the installation of sewage systems draining domestic and household sewage. Solid pipes made of unplasticized polypropylene with nominal ring stiffness SN 10 and SN 16 are intended for underground drainage outside the building structures. The system consists of pipes with diameters ranging from 110mm to 800mm in orange-brown. Made of the highest quality plastics guarantees the functioning of the installation for a long time.
Purpose and conditions of use.
Underground non-pressure pipe systems for drainage and sewage are designed for the transport of social and domestic sewage at temperatures up to 45 degrees C with continuous flow and up to 60 degrees C with emergency flow.
SN 10 pipes with a socket and DIN-LOCK gasket
SN 10 non-socket pipes with DIN-LOCK connector and gasket
SN 16 plain pipes with a DIN-LOCK coupling and gasket
Strength calculations and technical considerations determine the possibility of using individual types of pipes.
The external pipe system is designed to drain the impurities in:
- storm water drainage networks
- sanitary sewage network
- combined sewage system
- industrial sewage networks
(single-family houses, rural buildings, industrial facilities, etc.)
Advantages of the produced system:
- High resistance to high and low temperatures.
- Chemical resistance.
- High impact resistance.
- They are characterized by smoothness of the surface, hindering the deposition of deposits and formation of blockages.
- High tightness of socket connections with rubber gaskets, which are covered with a silicone-based lubricant that facilitates installation.
- High dynamic load backfill.
- Increased abrasion resistance.
- There is no need to disassemble the connections.
- Trouble-free assembly.
- Installation guarantee for many years.
The WiPlast enterprise offers you a system of underground drainage and sewage pipes made of PP, intended for installation outside the building according to PN-EN 1852-1, produced on the most modern technological lines with the highest quality of domestic and foreign materials. The pipes in the external sewage system have high impact resistance and an ideal resistant wall construction ensuring optimal cooperation with the ground.