Polypropylene pipe system for internal sewage.
We offer a wide selection of internal sewage pipes made of PP with various dimensions and operating parameters for the installation of sewage and ventilation installations, draining domestic and household sewage. Pipes made of polypropylene are relatively better than polyvinyl chloride due to their flexibility. The range includes pipes in diameters ranging from 32mm to 110mm in gray or white. Thanks to the use of polypropylene, the sewage system made of PP has a number of advantages not available for products made of traditional materials, which is why the production of pipes of the highest quality plastic guarantees the operation of the installation for a long time.
Advantages of the produced system:
- High temperature resistance of flowing media can transport sewage at both moderate and high temperatures (up to 90 degrees C or emergency up to 95 degrees C).
- Resistant to chemicals, most odorless acids, fats, mineral oils and industrial gases.
- Resistant to mechanical and chemical effects of water.
- High impact resistance.
- They are characterized by smoothness of the surface (there is no sedimentation and incrustation phenomenon), which hinders the deposition of sediments and formation of blockages.
- High tightness of socket connections with rubber gaskets, which are covered with a silicone-based lubricant that facilitates installation.
- Low pipe weight for easy transport.
- Assembly speed
- The system durability guarantee is estimated at 50 years of operation.
The pipe system is designed to drain the impurities in:
- single-family and multi-family houses
- rural buildings
- apartment blocks
- industrial facilities
- food industry
The pipes in the internal sewage system have high impact resistance, high temperature resistance and an ideal wall structure ensuring optimal cooperation with the ground. The internal sewage system is intended for indoor installation according to PN-EN 1451, produced on the most modern technological lines from the highest quality domestic and foreign materials.